Does the SVA Campus Store ship internationally?
No, currently we are not able to offer international shipping services.
Can I purchase or redeem an SVA Campus Store Giftcard online?
You may purchase a gift card to the SVA Campus Store through our website and redeem it online, however, if you have a previously issued physical gift card you’ll have to email us (email@example.com) to redeem online. Currently, our website and store have separate gift card systems, therefore physical gift cards are only redeemable at our store located in NYC.
How does your free shipping work?
Our free shipping (outside of any special promotions) is offered for any purchase of technology valued at over $250.00. Any qualifying order is shipped via UPS Ground with insurance and tracking.
*PLEASE NOTE - Our free shipping is only available within the continental United States.
I'm not affiliated with SVA, can I purchase Apple® technology through you?
Unfortunately, we are not able to sell Apple® laptops, desktops, or iPads® to anyone not affiliated with the School of Visual Arts. These purchases must be verified with a current SVA ID number. You are welcome to buy any other Apple® products such as adapters, cables, etc.
I want to purchase a customized Apple® computer, can I do it online?
YES! Please visit our Built-To-Order section under Technology for a list of computers available to be custom-built.
Does the SVA Campus Store offer trade-in on technology?
We do! You can visit SVACampusStore.tradeitin.net or stop by the store for more info.
How do I make a return?
The simple answer? E-mail us! Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and an explanation of what you'd like to do and we will do our best to facilitate your request!
Where is your store located?
207 East 23rd Street
New York, New York 10010
What is Affirm?
Affirm is a financing alternative to credit cards and other credit-payment products. Affirm offers instant financing for online purchases to be paid in fixed monthly installments over 3, 6, or 12 months.
What is required to use Affirm?
- Be 18 years or older (19 years or older in Alabama or if you're a ward of the state in Nebraska).
- Not be a resident of Iowa (IA) or West Virginia (WV).
- Provide a valid U.S. or APO/FPO/DPO home address.
- Provide a valid U.S. mobile or VoIP number and agree to receive SMS text messages. The phone account must be registered in your name.
- Provide your full name, email address, date of birth, and the last 4 digits of your social security number to help us verify your identity.
How does Affirm work?
Affirm loan-application process steps:
- At checkout, choose Pay with Affirm.
- Affirm prompts you to enter a few pieces of information: Name, email, mobile phone number, date of birth, and the last four digits of your social security number. This information must be consistent and your own.
- To ensure that you're the person making the purchase, Affirm sends a text message to your cell phone with a unique authorization code.
- Enter the authorization code into the application form. Within a few seconds, Affirm notifies you of the loan amount you're approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months you have to pay off your loan. You have the option to pay off your loan over three, six, or twelve months. Affirm states the amount of your fixed, monthly payments and the total amount of interest you'll pay over the course of the loan.
- To accept Affirm's financing offer, click Confirm Loan and you're done.
After your purchase, you'll receive monthly email and SMS reminders about your upcoming payments. You can also set up autopay to avoid missing a payment. Your first monthly payment is due 30 days from the date that we (the merchant) processes your order.
Does Affirm perform a credit check? Does it impact my credit score?
Although Affirm performs a credit check when you apply for a loan, this won't impact your credit score. However, if you're approved and decide to buy with Affirm, your loan and payments may affect your credit score. Paying on time can help you build a positive credit history.
What are Affirm's fees?
The annual percentage rate (APR) on an Affirm loan ranges from 10% to 30%. Affirm discloses any required fees upfront before you make a purchase, so you know exactly what you will pay for your financing. Affirm does not charge any hidden fees, including annual fees.
Making Affirm Payments and Refunds
How do I make my payments?
Before each payment is due, Affirm sends you an email or SMS reminder with the installment amount that is coming due and the due date. You have the option to sign up for autopay, so you don't risk missing a payment.
Follow these steps to make a payment:
- Go to www.affirm.com/account.
- Enter your mobile phone number. Affirm sends a personalized security PIN to your phone.
- Enter this security PIN into the form on the next page and click Sign in.
- After you sign in, a list of your loans appears, with payments that are coming due. Click the loan payment you would like to make.
- Make a payment using a debit card or ACH bank transfer.
If I return an item purchased using Affirm, how do refunds work?
A return conversation must first be initiated with SVA Campus Store. A refund posts to your Affirm account if we process your refund request. In the event that we issue you store credit instead of a refund, you are still responsible for paying off your Affirm loan.
If you have already made loan payments or a down payment, Affirm issues a refund credit to the bank account or debit card that you used to make the payments.
*We do not refund any interest payments.
Can I amend my order after my purchase has been processed? Can I be approved for a higher loan amount if my purchase amount increases?
You cannot edit your order after you have confirmed your loan. If you want to add items to your purchase, apply for another loan with Affirm or use a different payment method.